Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thinking Beach!!





This sea shell is glazed with Heino and Weathered Bronze, one of my favorite combos. The tray is 13 X 11 1/2 inches. It looks great as a show piece on an easel or used for serving. I used to do a lot of this combination, but lately I have been trying so many new glazes I forgot how much I love this. I did make some crosses last week with this. Today is going to be a pottery day. I have sanding to do, glazing to do, and I have some new items in my head I am going to make. Looks like rain most of the day, so that makes it even better for inside. Ya'll have a great day, and thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my creations. God bless ya'll!!!



"He who ignores discipline despises himself, but whoever heeds correction gains understanding"---Proverbs 15:32

No comments:

Post a Comment