Wednesday, May 26, 2010





Summertime has arrived a little early for me. The workshop had to be 100 plus degrees Monday when I unloaded the kiln. The 2nd one was going up, so that added to the heat. I did have some good pieces come out though, so the heat was worth it. Have a lot of new pieces drying and hope to be put in the bisque fire by the weekend. I have this wonderful angel fish I am babying, and since I am paying such attention to it, usually those pieces fail. I hope not because I have this picture in my head and I do not believe I will be satisfied until it is right. Cross your fingers!!! The piece above is a chip and dip. The colors are Waterfall Brown, Antique Iron-Caramel, and Blood Red. I was always somewhat reserved as a child, my parents would probably question that statement, and I believe my wild side comes out in my art. Abstract is the signature, no routine to it. You either like it or hate it, no in between. Enjoy life today. Please pray for our Gulf states and hope the plugging of the oil well that BP is attempting to do today works. It is sad folks, really sad. I am a beach fanatic, and I cannot express the multitude of damage this thing is causing. Take care and God bless ya'll!!!


"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your
own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your
paths straight."----Prov. 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment