Thursday, May 27, 2010

Do I like or not???






This is the piece I talked about a couple of posts back that warped on me and would not sit flat. I used several glazes I had not used before as a trial since it was warped. After the glaze firing it adjusted itself, ????, and now sits flat. The colors are Suzie-Q, Golden Rod, and Emerald Green. When I first saw it I hated it, but after looking at it is has grown on me. My daughter's first look was "I love this. Can I have it for a candle holder?" Needless to say, it is now hers, and it shows that you may not like it but someone else might . Never throw a piece out. Ya'll have a great day with many blessings. See ya tomorrow! God bless you!!



"A good name is more desirable than riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold. Rich and poor have this in common; The Lord is the Maker of them all."----------Proverbs 22:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment