Monday, May 17, 2010

More Crosses





I had a wonderful weekend, but accomplished very little creatively. This set of crosses I did about 3 weeks ago. The colors are Waterfall Brown with Blood Red sponged on the edges of the larger one, and the pointed one is Waterfall Brown, Antique Iron/Caramel, and Blood Red. The pic of the pointed one is blurry and the flash made it glare. Sorry about that. I need to study up and make my photo skills better. I did get back several pieces and I will take pics and post later this week. I had one I loved--a tray--several I liked, and one I did not care for. Par for the course!! Ya'll have a great evening. Just me and little buddie home tonight. We did Chinese take out, little buddie's favorite, and sat at the dinner together and talked about his school year. Tomorrow is his last day of school and they are having a graduation program since they are leaving the elementary building and moving up to the big building. I am afraid I will cry. The song they sing I heard last year when a friends child graduated, and it is a heart wrencher!! I am so proud of him, but since he is the caboose, I want to hold on a little longer to that sweet innocense. God bless ya'll!!



..."How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!" Romans 10:15

No comments:

Post a Comment