Monday, May 10, 2010

New Color Schemes





I have been working hard to get my cross collection back together. I made a few new patterns and tried some different color combinations. This cross is approximately 5 inches tall by 3 1/2 inches wide. The colors used were Suzie-Q (this is a new one for me, cream breaking rust), Golden Rod, and Emerald Green. The green turns blue over this. I thought it turned out really neat. The pic does not really do justice to the actual piece. The rust broke through arond the edges and occasionally throughout the piece. I love the cross shape. It really has become one of my favorites. I have finally gotten caught up so that I can post more regularly. We finished soccer and are sports free at this time. Hope all had a great Mother's Day. I sure did. Take care and God bless ya'll!!!




"I saw that wisdom is better that folly, just as light is better than darkness"----
Ecclesiastes 2:13

No comments:

Post a Comment