Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Square Tray-FR/S/BR




Today I am showing a square tray made from Speckled Brownstone earthen clay that has been glazed with Floating Red, Seafoam, and Blood Red. It measures approximately 9inches by 9 inches. The corners are raised to give it somewhat of a bowl effect. I still have not made my mind up about this red. I put it on some crosses this week and tried to tone it down by sponging instead of dripping. They should be ready at the end of the week and hopefully I can decide to continue this or try and find another red. Hope ya'll are having a good week and enjoying this beautiful weather. Take care and I will see you tomorrow. God bless ya'll!!


"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose-----Romans 8:28 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment