Friday, April 9, 2010

New glazes





Since the last time I did pottery they have gotten some new glazes, so I am taking all these old pieces and trying new ones out. This was Persimmon, Antique Iron-Caramel, and Seafoam Green. I really like the way it turned out. I love the square plate with the curved edges. You could use it as a tray to serve on, a candle holder, or either place soap or rolled hand towels on it. Lots of uses and if you don't like any of those, you could always just display it of an easel. I am looking forward to the weekend. I bought new clay this afternoon and I plan on spending some time this weekend creating. Ya'll have a great weekend!! God bless ya'll!!!


"The end of a matter is better than it's beginning, and patience
is better than pride"------Ecclesiastes 7:8

No comments:

Post a Comment