Monday, April 5, 2010

Here we go!!






Welcome to my blog, just a little place to show my creations. I have been a potter for almost 5 years, but I have just recently started back at making it. I had some issues with my job and did not have enough time to create and accomplish what I was looking for in pottery, so I took a 2 1/2 year hyatus. Since then I have changed jobs and regained all my time back. Two weeks ago, I was planning to give a baby shower for a friend and had to go buy a tray to put the cookies on. At that point I became a potter again. I enjoy crafts and dabble in many different ones. I have another blog, http://dixielandblessings.blogspot.com/, where I talk about family and show other craft projects as I finish them. This blog will be solely for pottery. I hope you enjoy looking and if you want to leave a comment I would feel honored. The pieces that I have shown today are a chip and dip set. I really enjoy making these, because you get 2 pieces--a tray for sandwiches, chips or what ever and a bowl for any use that you have, then if you need to use it for a chip and dip it's ready to go. The glazes that were used here are Persimmon and Seafoam green. Both have a shiny texture. I guess I better be going. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back soon. Take care and God bless ya'll!!



"He who pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity,and honor"
-------Proverbs 21:21

No comments:

Post a Comment