Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cotton Cross





As you will soon see, I love crosses and angels. I make them in many shapes and sizes, and sometimes put things on them to personalize them. I am from the south and in October when you ride down the highways surrounding my little town the fields are white with cotton. That was the inspiration for this cross. I also put this cotton boll on platters, bowls and angels. It is made with black clay, then hand painted with 3 different glazes and finally dipped in another glaze to coat the entire thing. I hang them with green organdy ribbon or tulle. Thanks for looking. Have a great day and God bless ya'll!!


"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good"---Romans 12:21

8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!

    I would love it if you joined my "Saturday is Crafty Day" party on April 24th! Stop by my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely. You really have a talent!

    Thanks for linking up to Make it Yours Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it,, i'm also a mississippi girl. Stopping by from Blue Cricket Design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL

    Thanks for linking up to I'm Lovin' It! Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful!

    Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thursday. Please join me next week for another great party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely. Great job. Thanks for sharing at 'Look at me, I'm SO Crafty!' at Fun to Craft.

    ReplyDelete