Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Cross





This is a new cross pattern I have begun to use. It is approximately 9 inches by 7 inches. I love the contour of the edges. This particular one is glazed in Persimmon, Antique Iron/Caramel, and Blood Red. I am going to try a cream ribbon with this and if it does not do then I will go with brown. Took 3 chip and dip sets to be bisque fired and a few other pieces yesterday. One is a shell tray. First time to do this one and I cannot wait to see how it turns out. Also have several pieces in the glaze load with some new trials, but mostly the same colors as I have been doing. Got a big soccer day ahead of us, so it will be pretty quiet here on the blog-a-sphere until next week. Ya'll have a great weekend and God bless ya'll!!




"Give thanks to the Lord, call on is name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to Him, sing praise to Him; tell of all His wonderful acts. Glory in His holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice. Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always."------Psalms 105:1-4

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love the colors.

    I'm hosting a blog party right now and I'd love it if you stopped by. Hope to see you at Saturday is Crafty Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up to Saturday is Crafty Day @ along for the ride! Hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete