Saturday, June 12, 2010

Square Bowls





Lasts weekends trip to the lake was great! Such relaxation, fun and peace and quiet. The fish were biting, and we did pretty good. My dad and I went in one boat and hubby and youngest son were in another. Race to see who catches the most???? You bet. When the day was done, they claimed to have beat us by one (that they threw back, yeah really!!) Actually it was a tie, thanks to little buddie and I fishing off the bank after the boats came in. I spent most of Thursday at the pottery studio. Not a good day!! I broke two pieces that I thought were going to be my favorite. Oh well, I just started on some more just like them. The pieces above are a great wedding present. They fit perfectly inside each other, or you can use them as two pieces. I love the contour of the edges (I really have this thing about the edges of my pottery) and it gives each piece a little character. Ya'll have a great weekend. God bless ya'll!!!

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous!! I love the colors, they are perfect to match anyones decor. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and your nice comment. My boys went fishing yesterday, my little guy was so excited I thought he would explode. But they had no luck the fish would not bite, I guess everyone was saying the same thing. The dish looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do great work and I love the colors of them. Pottery was always something I wanted to try but never did, except for a project in school making a mask, nothing like yours :) Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw that you made a visit to my blog. Thanks so much for the comment. It is always fun to hook up with others. So you are out in Mississippi? It is so green there! Love your pottery! Will visit again soon. Hope you stop by again!

    ReplyDelete