Thursday, June 3, 2010

Older Piece






This is an older piece I did, but one of my favorites. I simply molded the tray inside a flat tray I had. I curved the edges and then formed the cross from another piece of clay and pressed it in the middle. After bisque firing, I used Emerald Green on the cross and copper carbonate glaze with Heino poured over it on the tray. Very tranquil and simple. It sits on a side table in my dining room. It always makes my heart feel good when I look at it. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. God bless ya'll!!


"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside still waters, He restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for His names's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before my in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."------Psalms 23:1-6

No comments:

Post a Comment