Monday, June 7, 2010

New Cross





Well, we are back from a wonderful weekend at the lake. Lots of great family time and fun, great fishing, and peaceful rest. It is much different in the country than in town--temperature, noise, everything. The crosses above are a new design I have started. I used an iron cross and pressed it in the clay, then cut around the image. I used Waterfall Brown on one, and on the other I used Antique Iron-Caramel to dip it in, then I sponged Waterfall Brown, and ended with pouring strips of Blood Red across the middle. Hope you enjoy!! God bless ya'll!!



"There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the Lord"---Proverbs 21:30

2 comments:

  1. Your pottery is beautiful!!!! Wow! Thanks so much for visiting my blog - visiting you back!!!

    Kristi
    Punkin Seed Productions

    ReplyDelete