Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fishy, Fishy!




I love animals, live or in pottery! This little fishy is new to my pottery collection. He is glazed in some of the new glazes I got when we went to Gulfport. I just love him!!! He is about 9 x 12 inches with a slight 1 inch depth in the platter. I already have orders for some more in different color combos. He may be sold, but I think I will make another and possibly add him to my personal pottery. Lots of orders coming in for Christmas now. WOW, this is so much fun!


Hope ya'll have enjoyed this beautiful weather we have been having. We have our last footbal game for Jr. High tomorrow. I really think I am going to miss these Thursday night games. Tomorrow will be a little hectic since we travel out of town, but I hope to be back in the morning with some more new stuff! Take care, be safe, do something nice for someone! God bless ya'll!!!


"God is light, and there is absolutely no darkness in Him".....1 John 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment